Production is born to anyone involved in the making of a film during its production . The phrase refers to a section of the closing credits of movies, listing the babies’ given names . The custom of publishing lists of production with animated films , and is still chiefly found in that genre, reflecting the influence of family experiences on storytelling in such films. 
The first list of producing babies Was included by Pixar  in the credits of Their first full-length movie Toy Story in 1995. 
Lee Unkrich , a film director with Pixar, explains that the production team and film crew indelibly associate the birth of their children with the film they were working on at the time. The listing in the end credits becomes more important. “It’s like our family lives permanently in the movies.”  Twists added in film credits include a list of “Chameleon Babies” at the end of the 2010 animated film Tangled , born to the real-life model for the pet in the film. The 2011 animated Winnie the Pooh movie lists the names under “Pooh Babies,”
Disney film director Byron Howard quotes the listing of production as a pointer to the depth of personal relationships during collaboration on an animated movie. 
In 2009, Ari Folman dedicated his Golden Globe Award to the production of eight children with the film of Waltz with Bashir , an animated anti-war documentary, and expressed hope that their lives would have no contact with the realities of conflict depicted in the film. . 
Reviewers have noted that “production babies” credits indicate the creativity of film people in giving some unusual names to their children. 
An early, isolated instance in video games with an easter egg message embedded in the ROM for the 1988 game Spiker! Super Pro Volleyball for Mattel Intellivision .  The modern custom spread to video game credits in the 2005 game Call of Duty 2 , and the 2009 game Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 , qui aussi listed the other parents.  The title of the list was changed to “Development Babies” in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 . A number of other games have since done the same.
- ^ Jump up to:a b c Hartlaub, Peter (June 13, 2010). “Pixar delivers, babies get credit”. SFGate . Retrieved January 8, 2012 .
- Jump up^ Dawson, Jonathan (June 16, 2006). “Cars” . Review . ABC Tasmania . Retrieved January 16, 2012 .
- Jump up^ Toy Story weIMDb
- Jump up^ Liu, Ed (April 7, 2011). “A Virtual Roundtable with” Tangled “Co-Directors Byron Howard & Nathan Greno” . ToonZone.net . Retrieved January 16,2012 .
- Jump up^ Hucks, Dustin (November 4, 2010). “Interviews: The Cast of ‘Tangled’Gets Unraveled” . FilmSchoolRejects.com . Retrieved January 8, 2012 .
- Jump up^ “Israel’s Waltz with Bashir, ‘on 1982 Lebanon War, wins Golden Globe for best foreign film” . Haaretz . January 12, 2009 . Retrieved January 8,2012 .
- Jump up^ “The First Baby Production” . DaddyTypes. January 15, 2013 . Retrieved January 21, 2013 .
- Jump up^ “Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2” . Credits . MobyGames . 2009 . Retrieved January 8, 2012 .